Nigeria’s weakening naira currency, as well as the shortage of U.S. dollars, are forcing businesses to switch to bitcoin as the means of settling payments for Cryptocurrencies latest news and history organized by date that contains 1000000+ news archives. Click here to read what world was saying about cryptocurrencies. A currency exchange website appeared Friday to have been blocked in Venezuela as the online platform prepared to launch a U.S.-backed plan to provide assistance to underpaid health workers battling the coronavirus in the South American country. The European Commission, the legislative body of the European Union, is in the final stages of a proposal for the region’s first cryptocurrency and digital finance framework, according to a report by financial news outlet IFC Review. Successful passage of the law and its subsequent adoption would provide for an optimal legal environment for crypto … The crucial support levels of $11,400 and $11,600 were being tested soon after the last breakdown Cryptocurrencies latest news and history organized by date that contains 1000000+ news archives. Click here to read what world was saying about cryptocurrencies.
Nigeria’s weakening naira currency, as well as the shortage of U.S. dollars, are forcing businesses to switch to bitcoin as the means of settling payments for international transactions. Nigerian businesses need the American currency to buy new supplies, as well as to order essential equipment from abroad. However, formal sources of foreign currency like banks are failing to meet this demand.
According to a report by the Nigerian publication, Businessday, even Bureau De Change (BDCs), the popular alternative sources of foreign currency in Nigeria, are unable to meet the high demand for dollars.
An anonymous source tells the publication that “in recent times, a few BDCs have tried to take an education in bitcoin operation.” The education efforts are now paying off as “many of them (businesspeople) are coming to ask us how it works, and the ones that already know are switching to BTC for international trade.”
Cryptocurrencies have gained prominence in Nigeria given their use as a medium for settling cross border payments and for remittances. The global pandemic and the associated restrictions on movement appear to have spurred on a new wave of demand for bitcoin. More Nigerians are exploring cryptocurrencies as shown by the number cryptocurrency wallets downloaded.
For instance, data from Local.Bitcoin.com shows that Nigeria overtook the United States as the country with the most downloads of the Bitcoin.com Wallet in the past week.
Out of the 18,613 wallets downloaded between 16 and 10 August, 3,473 were from Nigeria which shows the country is well ahead of the 2,802 from the United States. India is a distant third with a total of 1,420 downloads during the same period.
Data from Usefultulips also shows that Nigeria is one of the countries with high peer to peer bitcoin traded volumes in the world.
The publication also highlights the report by Blockchain.com which shows the country leading the African continent in terms of peer-to-peer traded bitcoin volumes. According to this report, Nigeria recorded trades valued at $34.4 million in the second quarter of 2020.
Meanwhile, the publication quotes Yele Badamosi, CEO of Bundle who says “there are certainly a lot more use-cases for bitcoin in Nigeria. However, Badamosi believes “most people see it as a speculative asset”
The CEO adds “that (speculation) will probably be the biggest and one of the primary use-cases. We then have remittances and a medium of exchange between other currencies (as use cases).” The publication also says the cryptocurrency exchanges that it spoke to “have seen a spike in remittances.”
The Nigerian newspaper also quotes Tomiwa Lasebikan, co-founder and head of Products at Buycoins who is attributing growth in the use of bitcoin “to the naira depreciation which has seen more people willing to hold and trade in bitcoin.”
Rume Ophi, a Partner at Vorem Nigeria is more emphatic in his opinion. He says:
They are using it to buy stuff abroad, especially the people doing business in China because it is lucrative there even though the Chinese government is clamping down on transactions using cryptocurrencies. All you need to do is have a VPN, you are on the internet, you can do your transaction. Bitcoin is not censored so it is difficult for them to control. The number of people spending bitcoin now in Nigeria is increasing like wildfire. I get all sorts of questions these days like ‘How can I start?’ ‘How can I trade?’
Still, some experts say the increased use of bitcoin is also exposing old challenges like poor education and ignorance. A report by Luno, a cryptocurrency exchange, shows that “while more Nigerians were aware of cryptocurrencies, many are not adequately educated.”
Efforts to educate Nigerians about cryptocurrencies and bitcoin are ongoing and just recently, a local cryptocurrency exchange used the local reality television show, Big Brother Naija to showcase bitcoin and its use cases.
Housemates in the reality show were made to participate in a bitcoin quiz. All contestants received $500 in bitcoin.
What do you think about Nigeria’s growing bitcoin use? Share your thoughts in the comments section below.
Bitcoin, bitcoin traded volumes, Bitcoin Wallet, Bureau De Change, Cross Border Payment, Cryptocurrency, Cryptocurrency Exchange, international trade, nigeria cryptocurrency, Nigerian NAira, peer to peer trading, remittances
Disclaimer: This article is for informational purposes only. It is not a direct offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell, or a recommendation or endorsement of any products, services, or companies. Bitcoin.com does not provide investment, tax, legal, or accounting advice. Neither the company nor the author is responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services mentioned in this article.
Cryptocurrencies archive news by date
Online Exchange Blocked in Venezuela Ahead of Health Bonuses
U.S.|Online Exchange Blocked in Venezuela Ahead of Health Bonuses
MIAMI — A currency exchange website appeared Friday to have been blocked in Venezuela as the online platform prepared to launch a U.S.-backed plan to provide assistance to underpaid health workers battling the coronavirus in the South American country.
Opposition leader Juan Guaidó had announced Thursday that starting Monday he would begin registering the 62,000 “Health Heroes” who are to soon receive $100 monthly bonuses in digital wallets provided by Mexico City-based Airtm.
But Airtm’s co-founder, Josh Kliot, said that in anticipation of the launch some of the company’s 500,000 users in Venezuela reported they were unable to access the website. He blamed the socialist government of Venezuelan President Nicolás Maduro for the outages.
“You know you’re dealing with a totalitarian power when a government blocks access to a basic need like internet,” said Kliot, who is based in Seattle. “All we want to do is help those who most need it by making money free and accessible.”
Venezuela’s Communications Ministry did not respond to an email request for comment.
Press and internet freedom groups say websites critical of Maduro’s government are frequently targeted in Venezuela. Kliot said many of Airtm’s users easily get around the controls using so-called Virtual Private Networks that mask a user’s location. In the coming days, he said, his company will help Guaidó’s team educate health workers on how to use the free software.
Maduro is “stupid if he thinks he can block a website,” Guaidó said in an online address Thursday night. “We Venezuelans are going to learn how to use VPNs, which are necessary to overcome blockages by dictatorships like yours Maduro.”
Alp Toker, executive director of the internet monitoring organization NetBlocks, confirmed that the Venezuelan state-run internet provider CanTV has blocked two addresses that Airtm uses, repeating a pattern first seen against the company in 2018.
“The two restrictions show an ongoing effort to limit access to alternative financial services,” Toker said.
Use of digital wallets in U.S. dollars and cryptocurrencies has soared in Venezuela as what is left of the country’s middle class tries to protect their savings from from hyperinflation and a downward spiral in the bolivar, the nation’s currency.
Airtm’s peer-to-peer platform connects holders of hard currency with Venezuelans holding bolivars, who due to strict controls and fixed exchange rates have trouble purchasing dollars through official channels and prefer to avoid the risks of black market transactions.
Until now, so-called “cashiers” inside Venezuela, partly funded by cryptocurrencies, have been helping move the worthless local script into U.S. dollars linked to Airtm wallets and overseas bank accounts. But with the advent of the health bonuses, hard currency will for the first time be flowing in the other direction, Kliot said.
Currently, Airtm moves about $25 million a month inside Venezuela, its biggest market. But Kliot expects that amount to expand by about $5 million thanks to the alliance with the opposition.
Venezuela’s economic crunch has devastated the country’s health system, leaving hospitals short of medicine and equipment even before the pandemic hit. Venezuelan officials have reported 311 coronavirus deaths so far, with confirmed cases topping 37,000. Critics, however, contend the government has vastly under calculated the disease’s toll on Venezuela.
Money for the health bonuses, which were announced in April, comes from a $24 million tranche of overseas Venezuelan assets that lawyers for Guaidó have recovered in legal battles against Maduro. Accessing the funds required a special license from the Trump administration because they were sitting frozen in an account at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
Some 60 countries, including the U.S. and the European Union nations, recognize Guaidó, the National Assembly president, as Venezuela’s rightful leader. China, Russia and other nations still back Maduro.
Joshua Goodman on Twitter: @APJoshGoodman
Associated Press writer Joshua Goodman reported this story in Miami and AP writer Scott Smith reported from Caracas, Venezuela.
Author: The Associated Press
‘Historic’ regulation is coming for cryptocurrencies in Europe
The European Commission, the legislative body of the European Union, is in the final stages of a proposal for the region’s first cryptocurrency and digital finance framework, according to a report by financial news outlet IFC Review.
Successful passage of the law and its subsequent adoption would provide for an optimal legal environment for crypto firms to build their business and add to the European economy, the report noted.
The Commission has spent the last year holding consultations with experts and defining cryptocurrencies. Some of these include recognizing digital currencies—both crypto assets like Bitcoin and stablecoins—as financial instruments and introducing a framework for blockchain-based tech platforms.
Bruno Schneider–Le Saout, the chairman of the crypto advocacy body European Blocktech Federation, noted the qualification of crypto-assets as financial instruments placed the asset class within the extensive set of European and national legal instruments that regulate the region’s trillion-dollar financial market.
He further called the forthcoming legislation as “historic,” considering the vast opportunities it opens for businesses and entrepreneurs to build digital finance applications.
“The new legislation will provide legal certainty, which is needed both for crypto-assets that are not covered by existing EU financial services legislation and for the application of DLT in financial services and the tokenization of traditional financial instruments,” said Schneider–Le Saout.
The legislation also detailed a plan to create a single market for cryptocurrencies so they can be sold across all European countries. This is similar to the introduction of the Euro in 1999, which created a unified currency for all Union members at the time.
Such an arrangement—for cryptocurrencies—would be made around five aspects: Overall scope, subject matter and definitions, requirements for crypto-asset service providers, requirements on issuers of stablecoins, and supervision of those issuers, the report said.
The legislation comes as Commission vice president Valdis Dombrovskis stated in June that the lack of legal certainty around cryptocurrencies impeded growth and business opportunities for the region.
He said at the time, “This is a good chance for Europe to strengthen its international standing and to become a global standard-setter, with European companies leading new technologies for digital finance.”
Meanwhile, the current proposal is targeting a rollout in the third quarter of this year. However, delays can be expected due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, the report noted.
Author: News Bureau
Bitcoin Price Prediction: BTC/USD Fluctuates Above $11,600, Shows Signs of Bearish Signals
Bitcoin (BTC) Price Prediction – August 21, 2020
BTC/USD dropped to $11,654 low and corrected above $11,800. Today, the price is falling again to the previous low at $11,600. BTC will face serious selling pressure if it falls beyond the crucial support levels.
Resistance Levels: $10,000, $11, 000, $12,000
Support Levels: $7,000, $6,000, $5,000
The crucial support levels of $11,400 and $11,600 were being tested soon after the last breakdown. The support at $11,600 is holding as price is being repelled. After a recent breakdown, price is fluctuating between $11,600 and $12,000. From the August 1 uptrend, BTC was first resisted as the retraced candle body tested the 78.6% Fibonacci retracement level. This indicates that Bitcoin will rise and reached the 1.272 Fibonacci extension level. BTC has fulfilled the recent high of $12,400 (level 1.272). The unfulfilled aspect is that the king coin will return to a 78.6% retracement level or the low of $11,300. Therefore, Bitcoin is likely to reach a low of $11300.
Bitcoin Outperforms 5 National Currencies in 2020
Bitcoin is a digital currency that is in a strong performance against all global currencies. Analysts believe that the trend could continue. This is in favor of the argument that BTC is developing as a store of value. Presently, the Bitcoin price has surged by 50% to 128% against all national currencies. It is performing better against devaluing currencies with rates of inflation. For instance, Argentina (peso) recorded 53% in 2019, the highest in 30 years. Concerning Brazil (real) and Argentina (peso), Bitcoin posted 128.4% and 103.50% gains. The king coin recorded a 56% to 69% gains against reserve currencies like the U.S dollar and the euro.
Meanwhile, Bitcoin has continued to fluctuate above $11,600. According to the Fibonacci tool, the market will fall to $11,300. The price fall will be below the crucial support levels of $11,400 to $11,600 where Bitcoin resumes the upside momentum.
Author: FOLLOW ON
Cryptocurrencies archive news by date
- CEO Of BTCS Explains How The Company Surpassed $1M In Crypto Assets
- Ethereum price stabilizes above $400, are bulls exhausted?
- One Giant ‘LEAP’: Saudi Arabia’s New Global Tech Event
- The US CFTC seeks $429 million penalty from the crypto scam Control-Finance.
- Market Watch: OmiseGO (OMG) Spikes 100%, Bitcoin Price Flat
- Akon $6 billion city, how it would work
- $50 Billion in Crypto Transferred Outside China in 2019
- There is no DeFi Without ChainLink (LINK) – Weiss
- Bitcoin and Ethereum at Critical Juncture As XRP and COMP Prepare for Liftoff: Credible Crypto
- Aragon Network (ANT) to soon launch “Phoenix” and “Firebird” phases
- MATIC Token Now Listed on Australia’s Biggest Crypto Exchange Swyftx
- Tokenize Tesla? Aave’s CEO Making DeFi Proposition to Elon Musk
- INX to Launch $117 Million Hybrid Token IPO Next Week
- Bitcoin scam: Police raised alarm after $430,000 was raked from 78 residents in Waterloo Region
- CFTC seeks $572 million in penalty and restitution from the owner of ‘fraudulent’ bitcoin scheme Control-Finance
- Yearn Finance (YFI) Continues to Outshine Bitcoin, Hits ATH of $16,700
- Binance’s DeFi Staking Platform Goes Live with Crypto Dai and Kava
- Market Analysis Report (21 Aug 2020)
- Bitcoin Global debuts peer-to-peer bitcoin trading with zero fees
- Bitcoin Has Lost Its Way: Here’s How to Return to Crypto’s Subversive Roots
- An online hackathon to tackle global pandemic related challenges with blockchain technology!
- OCC Chief Says Americans Gravitating Toward Digital Currencies: Urges Banks to Embrace Innovation
- Litecoin, Monero, Synthetix Price Analysis: 21 August
- Ethereum 2.0’s Medalla Testnet Back Online After Multi-Day Outage
- Uber’s Former CSO Charged With Covering Up A Hack And Paying $100K In Bitcoin
- Swiss Crypto Firms Say First Automated, AML-Compliant Bitcoin Transfer Completed
- US Congressman Tom Emmer accepts crypto donations to fund his re-election campaign.
- Monero Experiences Intraday Boom; Trades Above $100
- Traders in East Asia are the most focused on altcoins
- Natural Gas-Powered Trucking Could Get a Boost From Blockchain Tech
- OneCoin scam pits sibling against each other during settlement
- Satoshi Nakaboto: ‘Bitcoin is now worth as much as Netflix’
- An interview with Basis Rick, the anon developer resurrecting DeFi protocol Basis
- Swipe Wallet Partners with Band Protocol; Lists BAND token
- Bitcoin Options Open Interest Nears All Time High – But Rise in Puts Could Presage Drop
- Pfizer Covid-19 Vaccine Is on Track to Be Submitted for Regulatory Review in October
- Grayscale Crypto Trust Fund Tops $6 Billion in AUM
- TronWallet Kicks Off Public In-App Offering of KLV Token, Days Ahead of Klever App Launch
- Binance’s DeFi staking platform goes live
- ETC Labs Unveils Multi-Stage Plan to Thwart Future 51% Attacks
- Swiss Crypto Firm Automates FATF-Compliant Bitcoin Transactions
- Blockchain adoption in Columbia grows as Ministry lists beneficiaries
- DeFi’s future will define if DAI continues to challenge Tether
- XRP Is Not A Security, US Congressman Tom Emmer Declares
- Binance CEO CZ: Bitcoin Moving Up So Slowly, Feels Like A Stablecoin
- Bitcoin in Cuba: A Local YouTube Influencer Explains How It Works
- This is the 4th longest streak of Bitcoin above $10k in history
- Tether Could Be Enabling Capital Flight From China, Says Chainalysis
- Buy Bitcoin Before ‘Major Banking Crisis’ — Rich Dad Poor Dad Author
- OMG Leads Market Gainers With 76%. AMPL, FXC Follow Suit
- Ripple Exec – No, XRP isn’t Competing with Stablecoin or CBDCs
- Мнение: биткоин и Libra не исчезнут с появлением цифровых версий фиатных валют
- Экс-глава службы безопасности Uber заплатил хакерам $100 000 в ВТС за сокрытие кражи данных
- Брат основательницы OneCoin даст показания против сестры
- Майнеры Ethereum выступили против снижения награды за блок на 75%
- Новая версия клиента LND увеличила лимит передаваемых средств в сети Lightning Network
- Объем торгов биткоином на P2P-площадках в Индии обновил рекорд в июле
- Биржа INX проведет IPO почти на $130 млн в конце августа
- Основатель Canaan опроверг связь с майнинговой компанией Layer1
- Everipedia Coin Nedir?
- XRP Yatırımcılarını Sevindiren Haber, ABD Meclis Üyesinden Geldi!
- Tek Bir Haber Bu Kripto Paraya Yüzde 100 Artış Getirdi
- Balancer Coin Nedir?
- 12,400% Growth in 1 Month: Yearn Finance Hits $1 Billion in Total Value Locked
- Crypto Market Update for 21 August 2020: $BTC, $ETH, $LINK, $OMG
- yEarn Finance Is Officially the Youngest DeFi Billionaire
- US Bank Regulator Sees Potential in Fintech Solutions to Legacy Banking Issues
- Indonesia Blockchain Week 2020 Kicks Off with Decentralized Finance in the Spotlight
- Crypto Travel Agency Travala to Use Binance Chain for Decentralized Services
- Crypto exchange INX is launching $117 million security token IPO next week
- The brother of OneCoin’s fugitive founder Ruja Ignatova agrees to testify as a part of the settlement.
- JNJ Stock Up 0.45%, Johnson & Johnson to Conduct Coronavirus Vaccine Trial in September
- These Illicit SIM Cards Are Making Hacks Like Twitter’s Easier
- The Amazon of Crypto? XRP Price Hinges on Ripple’s Ability to Improve Its Image
- Bitcoin Struggles to Surpass $12.5K: Is a Correction in the Cards for BTC?
- X Marks the DOT: Polkadot the Unlikely Victim of Centralized Exchanges
- Tesla Rival Nio Demonstrates 240% Growth This Year, Aiming at Global Expansion
- ‘Ripple’s XRP Is Not a Security’, Says U.S. Congressman
- Filecoin’s Space Race testnet will hand out 4 million FIL in rewards
- What Is Decentralized Finance and How Can It Be Leveraged to Generate Huge Returns?
- Is Bitcoin’s price disrupting ‘Hodling’ cycle?
- Los Alamos National Laboratory builds an AI system to detect illicit crypto miners
- Uber’s ex-security head paid $100,000 in Bitcoin to cover up hack, says FBI
- Crypto exchange INX is all set to launch $117 million IPO next week.
- Geeq Integrates with Chainlink to Access Off-Chain Data Resources
- Bitcoin [BTC] Futures Open Interest Reaches All-Time High Above $5 Billion
- First Automated AML-Compliant Cryptocurrency Transfer Completed by Swiss Firms
- TSMC Has Manufactured 1 Billion 7nm Chips
- 0x Price Hits Two-Year High on Hopes Falling Ethereum Fees Will Spur DEX Trading
- Tron price analysis: TRXUSD headed for $0.020 as the reversal continues
- John McAfee Ditches Ghost Crypto Project: He Says It Will Fail
- The Challenge of Taxing Proof-of-Stake
- Trade Bitcoin As An Option, A High Beta Gold Stock, A Portfolio Diversifier, An Inflation Hedge Or A Protection Against The Ongoing Currency War
- Cybersecurity firm finds hidden Monero mining malware on AWS Marketplace
- CFTC After $572M In Penalty From The Owner Of А Fraudulent Bitcoin Scheme
- EU to unveil draft crypto law before the end of 2020
- First Mover: Wacky Bitcoin-to-DeFi Crypto Markets Might Be New Home of Capitalism
- Strategist Who Called One of Bitcoin’s Largest Crashes Predicts BTC Will Hit $100,000 – Here’s When
- Introducing the Crypto.com Exchange Referral Program
- How Tachyon Protocol Is Leveraging Blockchain to Create Secure Internet
- Tether migrating USDT to Ethereum scaling solutions is bearish for “ETH killers”: analyst
- An AWS Virtual Machine Is Infected With Mining Malware. There Could Be Others
- Investors Move $50B in Crypto from China to Avoid Beijing Rules, Chainalysis Report Says
- The Fed’s Uncertainly Over Future Stimulus Pushes Down Gold and Bitcoin Prices
- Bitcoin Traders Under Pressure To Capitulate At $12K As Breakdowns Persist
- Tesla Stock Breaks $2K as High-Risk Tech Asset Sees Bitcoin Comparison
- Los Alamos Scientists Develop AI to Fight Cryptojacking
- [SPONSORED] Trade on the Original Global Cryptocurrency Exchange
- Japan officials to seize funds from $530 million Coincheck hack
- Crypto Price Analysis & Overview August 21st: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Chainlink, and OMG
- Strengthening Dollar Crashes Everything
- Researchers call on CoinMarketCap to highlight wash trading
- Bitcoin Looking Topheavy at Bottom of Channel, Larger Utrend Remains Strong — Price Analysis
- Ethereum short-term Price Analysis: 21 August
- Top 5 DeFi Projects for 2020
- OMG Network (OMG) & Ox (ZRX) Thrive Amidst Crypto Market Selloff
- Swiss crypto ecosystem takes the lead in 1st regulated crypto trade
- Over $50 Billion Worth of Cryptoassets Moved Out of China Last Year: Report
- CFTC Seeks $429M Penalty Against Ponzi Operator Who Ghosted Them
- Yearn Finance Joins the Billion Dollar DeFi Group with Four Others
- Bitstamp Leaves London
- Ethereum Classic Labs reels out plans for enhancing ETC’s security
- Facebook CEO Interviewed before FTC Hearing as Platform Plans More Porting Options
- OMG the Volatility! LINK Crashes as $12K Evades Bitcoin: Weekly Recap
- Is Bitcoin mining still profitable in 2020?
- US Congressman Tom Emmer Says XRP Is Not a Security, Calls on Regulators to Support Cryptocurrency
- Here’s why Ether lacks Ethereum’s pace
- Bitcoin Ransomware and Remote Working: What the Future Holds
- Coinbase-Backed Exchange to Redistribute Seized Venezuelan Funds
- Tokyo court grants protective order to recover some funds lost in the 2018 Coincheck hack
- DeFi Be Warned: The Short, Unhappy Life of Yam Finance
- Ethereum (ETH) Could Lose 50% in the Next 12 Months – Crypto Analyst
- Bitcoin Mining Facility With Room for 50,000 Rigs Set to Launch in Kazakhstan
- Binance Adds BNB to its DeFi Staking Offering With APR Up to 25%
- Former Uber CSO Tried To Cover Up 2016 Hack By Paying $100k In Bitcoin To The Hackers
- Bitcoin Fails To Break $12,000: The Weekly Market Report
- Polychain Capital’s Original Crypto Fund Raises an Additional $19.5M
- Blockchain Bites: Bitcoin’s Weary Bulls, ETC’s Action Plan, INX’s IPO
- IRS Plans to Ask Every American Worker if They Used Crypto in 2020
- Q&A: What Are Tokenized Portfolios, and How Do They Work?
- Money Reimagined: DeFi-ing History
- Top crypto VC explains how Ethereum’s Uniswap will eventually be “unbundled”
- Bitcoin SV long-term Price Analysis: 21 August
- Bitcoin News Roundup for Aug. 21, 2020
- Uber’s Former Security Chief Charged With Trying to Conceal Hack Using Bitcoin
- Bitcoin Solidifying Position As Mainstream Macro Asset As Tron and EOS Make Headlines: Crypto Market Roundup
- What’s Driving the S&P 500, Tesla Rival NIO and the Crypto Asset XRP? – eToro Market Update
- Bitcoin: How is the market coping with 73.7k BTC worth expiry?
- Bitcoin Balances at a 21 Month Low As Exchange Exodus Continues
- DeFi Review: An Investor’s Guide to dHedge
- Tesla Overtakes the Combined Crypto Market Cap
- Bitcoin.com Wallet Users to Get Enhanced App Features via Partnership with Cred
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad Author Says ‘Major Banking Crisis Coming,’ Praises Bitcoin and Gold
- Looks Like Everyone Has Been Selling Their Bitcoin
- Barstool Sports’ Dave Portnoy sells his Bitcoin, calls Link Marines ‘weak’
- Open Source DeFi Data Platfrom DIA Raises $15M Through Token Sale
- Ethereum ‘killer’ Avalanche nears mainnet with Everest release candidate
- Equilibrium Offers a Promotional Token Swap for Test-Driving Its DeFi Platform
- Report: $107 Billion Worth of Crypto Focused in East Asia
- Bitcoin Essential Ahead of ‘Major Banking Crisis’, Says Rich Dad Poor Dad Author
- Here’s what the IRS should know – Bitcoin is not just money
- Chainlink price has tanked since Dave Portnoy joined Link Marines
- Price Analysis 8/21: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LINK, LTC, BSV, ADA, BNB, CRO
- Curve as the battleground for the next governance war
- Is the DeFi boom driving the Ethereum derivatives market?
- Bitcoin Options Open Interest Reaches $2B — Should BTC Traders Worry?
- Crypto market hits resistance according to Bloomberg technical indicator
- Law Decoded: Blockchains and the Eastern Bloc, August 14–21
- Bitcoin Could Surge Past $300K If It Mimics Its Past Behavior
- Chainlink, IOTA, Dogecoin Price Analysis: 21 August
- Bitcoin-critic China moved $50 billion in Tether fearing capital flight rules
- Tone Vays: New Bitcoin Bull Cycle Is Here, With BTC Targeting $50K – Here’s When It Could Happen
- Winter Is Coming: Examining the Economy’s Eight-Body Problem
- Barstool’s Dave Portnoy Is Bad at Trading Cryptocurrency
- DeFi is flashy, but in some ways it resembles what’s happening in traditional markets
- Market Wrap: Bitcoin Dips to $11.6K, ETH Options Predict Price Below $400 by End of Year
- Bitcoin’s Current Side Movement Signals An Imminent Breakout As Investors Are Extremely Bullish
- Fidelity-backed crypto exchange nabs historic Hong Kong license
- Bitcoin Cash, Algorand, Zcash Price Analysis: 21 August
- Former Uber CSO Charged Reportedly Paid $100,000 in Bitcoin to Hide Massive Data Hack
- Crypto Markets Report – Stablecoin Usage Is Skyrocketing In East Asia
- Barstool Sports Founder Unprepared for Bitcoin, Exits After $25k Loss
- Hackers net half a million in University of Utah ransomware attack
- Metal Pay acquires Bloks.io to increase Proton (XPR) capabilities
- Robert Kiyosaki Advises to Buy Bitcoin Before Major Banking Crisis
- Popular Ethereum wallet MetaMask adopts new software license as firm eyes commercial opportunities
- Lab behind atomic bomb is using AI to take on illegal Bitcoin mining
- Hong Kong Regulator Gives Crypto Exchange OSL Tentative Licensure Approval
- Top Analyst Says Five Little-Known Crypto Assets Could Rally As Bitcoin Moves Sideways
- Attention AWS customers: You might be running a malicious crypto miner
- Nigeria’s Foreign Currency Crisis Boon for Bitcoin: Country Tops Wallet Downloads Ahead of the US
- Block Fi Gets Its Hands on $50 Million with Help from Morgan Creek Digital
- People Have Spent Almost $7M on ETH Gas for Uniswap
- University of Utah Pays Ransomware Gang to Prevent Student Data Leak
- Barstool’s Dave Portnoy Adored Bitcoin, Chainlink And Orchid — Now He’s Sold Everything After $25K Loss
- Bitcoin Macro Trend Unaffected by Chinese Investors’ $50B Tether Exodus
- What Is Bitcoin Cash? Introduction to BCH
- Grayscale’s Litecoin and Bitcoin Cash Trusts Trade for Tremendous Premiums
- Huobi Global Announces Measures to Strengthen Its Presence in Russia
- First look at Serum’s fast clearing and ridiculously low transaction fees
- US Congressman Tom Emmer says he does not see XRP as a security.
- Bitcoin Cash price falls to $280, what to expect?
- Litecoin price falls to $60, what’s next?
- Binance Coin price moves to $22
- EOS price falls to $3.2, rise up ahead?
- Bitcoin price approaches $11500, what’s next?