The International Monetary Fund (IMF) has published a video and an article explaining what cryptocurrencies are, and the fundamentals of crypto assets There are a few important data releases and events over the rest of this week that will decide the short- and medium-term outlook for the US dollar. Cryptocurrencies最新新闻和历史按日期组织，包含100多万条新闻档案。 点击这里阅读世界对加密货币的看法. Full list of stories by category Cryptocurrencies – 2020-08-24 – 2 Here are more details on the full 24 hour version of this Comprehensive COMPLETE Cryptocurrency Course! I guarantee that this is THE most thorough cryptocurrenc Cryptocurrencies latest news and history organized by date that contains 1000000+ news archives. Click here to read what world was saying about cryptocurrencies.
The International Monetary Fund (IMF) has published a video and an article explaining what cryptocurrencies are.
What are cryptocurrencies? https://t.co/ggONlLkA2r pic.twitter.com/yYpj3Jf37E
— IMF (@IMFNews) August 23, 2020
The IMF has been following developments in this area with interest for some time now, so much so that almost two years ago the then director Christine Lagarde explicitly asked the central banks to consider issuing digital coins.
The explanation that the International Monetary Fund gives for cryptocurrencies is very concise, quite informative and not technical, and definitely very interesting.
For example, the video concludes by saying:
“This could be the next step in the evolution of money”.
The article, entitled “Back to Basics. What Are Cryptocurrencies?”, defines them as a potential new form of money that offers advantages as well as risks.
The article itself, in fact, begins with a brief overview of the history of money, precisely to trace the fundamentals that cryptocurrencies seem to question.
In particular, it explains how in the past, states introduced legal tender, which has no intrinsic value, and that these fiat currencies did not always have a stable value or were widely accepted, mainly because creditors did not trust the issuer.
Moreover, states that issued their own fiat currency were tempted to print more and more currency, thus fuelling inflation.
The solution to this last problem was to entrust the issuance of fiat currency to central banks with the precise task of maintaining price stability by regulating the money supply in place of, and on behalf of, governments.
The cryptocurrency revolution could really be a step forward in this millennial evolution, since they do not need a central agent to be trusted.
As the IMF article explains, cryptocurrencies rely on a distributed ledger technology, the blockchain, which generates a ledger that is maintained by a computer network, the correctness of which can be verified by every member of the network itself.
The article also explains the existence of the two keys of the wallets, public and private, and how they work.
Finally, the IMF article concludes with a list of risks and benefits, highlighting a sound knowledge of these new technologies and an interested but decidedly impartial approach.
This approach is almost diametrically opposed to that of the Bank for International Settlements (BIS), which long ago expressed very harsh positions towards cryptocurrencies, denoting a lack of knowledge of their functioning and a decidedly sectarian and superficial approach.
In contrast, the IMF has shown clear interest and a good dose of impartiality, which probably reveals a sincere intention to understand the functioning of this technological innovation which undoubtedly has enormous potential.
Author: By Marco Cavicchioli
– 24 Aug 2020
US Dollar (DXY) Price Outlook – A Pivotal Few Days Ahead for the US Dollar
- Important data releases and the Jackson Hole Symposium on the docket.
- $148 billion auctions of 2-, 5- and 7-year USTs this week.
The daily US dollar (DXY) is currently treading water ahead of a slew of important data releases and speeches from Fed chair Jerome Powell this week. In addition, the US Treasury market is likely to come under pressure as dealers and investors ready themselves for $148 billion of short-term US Treasury issuance that may well press yields higher.
This week’s economic calendar reveals a handful of important US economic releases, all of which can make or break a move.News events are important for forex fundamental analysis and interpreting data is key when looking for hints about future moves. While hard data is important, this week the annual Jackson Hole Symposium starts on Thursday with an eagerly-awaited speech by Fed chair Jerome Powell opening the two-day virtual conference. A lot will depend on Powell’s speech after last week’s Fed minutes showed employment slowing down while economic uncertainties remain. If chair Powell doubles down on this negative backdrop, then further stimulus will be priced-in, pushing the even US dollar lower.
Today’s consumer confidence release for August, needs to be closely watched, while Wednesday’s durable goods, Thursday’s second look at US Q2 GDP and Friday’s core PCE and Michigan consumer sentiment are all capable of ramping up volatility.
DailyFX Economic Calendar
US Treasury yields are starting to creep higher today as dealers, and investors, make room for a short $150 billion of 2-, 5- and 7-year US Treasuries issuance starting today. Markets normally try and force prices lower/yields higher ahead of new UST issuance to get a better level to buy the new stock.
While higher UST yields should buttress the dollar, it remains to be seen if this is just short-term support or the start of a medium-term move higher for the greenback.
The daily DXY chart shows a couple of bullish technical signals that may suggest higher prices in the short-term. Last Friday a bullish engulfing candlestick was formed, just two days after another near-bullish candlestick. In addition, higher lows can be seen in five out of the last six days – excluding the Sunday print – and the DXY is also battling with resistance off the 20-day moving average. If the DXY can open above the 20-dma, then the 93.50-94.00 zone comes into play, while any further rejection of the 20-dma sees the 92.10-92.50 zone back in focus. It may be wise to let this week’s events play out before looking at the next move in the US dollar.
If you would like to learn more about candlestick patterns and formations, we have prepared a primer on the Top 10 Candlestick Patterns to Trade the Markets
What is your view on the US Dollar – bullish or bearish?? You can let us know via the form at the end of this piece or you can contact the author via Twitter @nickcawley1.
Author: Nick Cawley
Cryptocurrencies archive news by date
- Bitcoin Starts Week Under Pressure But A $12K-Retest is Likely; Here’s Why
- New Demand for Cryptocurrencies: Trading on Bitcoin Cash KYC-Free Exchange With Blind Escrow
- Bitcoin scam: Google pulls work from Sykes over employees’ misconduct
- Japan’s Finance Minister: Blockchain Can Help in Fight Against COVID
- Market Watch: Bitcoin Price Seeks To Overcome $11,800, Ethereum Eyes $400 Once Again
- The 3rd Edition of Blockchain Summit Global 2020 is Readapted to Be Virtual, Global, and Free!
- Blockchain Can Play Key Role in COVID Battle, Says Japanese Finance Minister
- Ripple Price Analysis: Bulls Facing Uphill Task Near $0.295
- Expobank issues the first-ever crypto-backed loan in Russia.
- ‘Bitcoin Will Never Ditch You’ Ad Tells HK’s Apple Daily Readers
- Crypto Derivatives Exchange BitMEX to Block Ontario Traders
- Brazilian Crypto Companies to Self-Regulate: Target a $100 Billion Market by Year-End
- Blockchain Summit Global Technologies & Crypto Sep 3&4/2020
- Binance Taps Into The Indian Blockchain Ecosystem; Partners With Google To Launch “Build for Bharat”
- China’s Blockchain Service Network to launch stablecoin support in 2021
- Two Altcoins Built by Mysterious Coder Will Erupt As Bitcoin, Ethereum and Chainlink Recalibrate, Predicts Top Trader
- Over 71% of Curve voting power now controlled by the CEO Michael Egorov
- Indian youth nabbed after buying drugs with bitcoin from dark web
- Ripple CEO Brad Garlinghouse Praises Flare Network, Says It Combines Best of XRP, ETH, AVAX
- Binance’s “Build for Bharath” Accelerator Program to Boost DeFi in India
- Top 5 Trends That Will Shape E-Wallet Industry in 2020
- Stellar Lumen (XLM) Price Eyeing Upside Break above $0.1080
- Arrested Hong Kong billionaire’s newspaper turns to Bitcoin
- Japan’s Finance Minister suggests how blockchain can help in the fight against COVID-19.
- Market Analysis Report (24 Aug 2020)
- Riot Blockchain Orders $17.7M Worth of Bitmain’s Newest Antminer Units
- Bitcoin Could Soar to $15,800 in Medium-Term, Analyst Explains Why
- Here are 7 factors that can derail a Bitcoin bull run
- Istanbul or ‘Coinstantinople’? Inside Turkey’s Bitcoin Bull Market
- Man allegedly buys $27,000 of ecstasy with Bitcoin in India
- Coinbase CEO blames Apple for being hostile towards crypto.
- PBoC Says Digital Yuan Tests Focus on Small Transactions After Rumored Property Sale
- Crypto Community Sees Mixed Reactions as The IMF ‘Shills’ Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP
- Sportsbet.io Frequent Players Can Now Lounge at ‘The Clubhouse’
- BitMEX grants $40,000 to developer of Bitcoin scalability project
- Analyst: S&P 500 and Bitcoin are macro correlated but that’s not a bad thing
- DeFi Dangers: $130 Million At Risk Of Being Locked in YF Value (YFV)
- Fed, futures and fundamentals: 5 things to watch in Bitcoin this week
- No Collateral Required: How Aave Brought Unsecured Borrowing to DeFi
- EOS price moves above $3.36, what to expect?
- Satoshi Nakaboto: ‘Bitcoin hovering above $10,000 for second-longest time ever’
- Short Sighted Yield Farming Schemes Blind to Sustained DeFi Adoption
- Leveraged Funds Take Record Bearish Positions in Bitcoin Futures
- AAPL Stock Tipped to Hit $600 Per Share as Apple Crosses $2T Market Cap
- Hex Trust to Offer Custodian Services for INX Token in Asia
- Ripple co-founder warns the US could lose a “tech cold war” with China
- Bitcoin and Gold Recover on a Silent Monday
- XRP and BCH: The Story Behind the 2 Only Top-10 That Are Still 90% Below ATH
- China’s digital yuan trials reportedly limited to small retail transactions
- BitMEX to block Ontario users from next month to avoid securities laws
- This Eerie Silver Fractal Predicts Bitcoin Will Soon Shoot Towards $20k
- Sologenic: Next Force for Financial Market Democratization
- Dogecoin, Ethereum Classic, Bitcoin Cash Price Analysis: 24 August
- Poбepт Kийocaки: Пpишлo вpeмя пoкупaть биткoйны
- Цифровые валюты центральных банков несут угрозу неприкосновенности частной жизни
- XRP Remains Inert As DGB, VET Nurture Similar Sentiments
- Bank Crisis Awaiting Ahead! What are the Safe-Havens to Invest in 2020?
- Crypto Tokens Losing Value on August 24th: YFI, AMPL, MIOTA. Opportunity for Investors to buy in Dip?
- СМИ: власти Москвы могут транслировать данные с камер видеонаблюдения в открытом доступе
- Биткоин попал на первую полосу гонконгской газеты после ареста ее основателя
- Объем средств под управлением крипто-фонда Polychain Capital превысил $300 млн
- Государственная блокчейн-платформа Китая добавит поддержку стейблкоинов
- BitMEX прекратит обслуживание жителей канадской провинции Онтарио
- Ролик МВФ о криптовалютах вызвал критику в сообществе
- Основатель Curve нарастил право голоса на платформе до 71%
- Криптобиржа WhiteBIT снизила комиссию на депозит и вывод гривны в два раза
- Резиденты США сообщат об инвестициях в криптовалюты на первой странице налоговой декларации
- Министр финансов Японии: блокчейн защитит приватность инфицированных COVID-19
- Starlink как панацея от блокировок: поможет ли Илон Маск противостоять интернет-шатдаунам
- Bu Hafta Bitcoin Fiyatını Etkileyebilecek 3 Gelişme!
- IRIS Coin Nedir?
- Thorchain Coin Nedir?
- IMF’den Şaşırtan Kripto Para Videosu: Bilgiler Doğru Mu?
- Bu Kripto Para Rekor Kırdı!
- Binance Güncellemeye Gidiyor: Hangi Sorunlar Çözülecek?
- EOS price move past $3.4, a bullish run may be on the horizon
- People’s Bank of China: CBDC Tested on Small Retail Transactions
- Cosmos (ATOM) adds 10% as it smashes its all-time high
- Coin Metrics New Supply Tool Offers Investors Key Insights for Sustained Returns
- Public interest in central bank digital currencies surpasses Bitcoin in 2020
- The test run of Chinese CBDC is limited to small retail transactions.
- Cybersecurity Firm Issues Warning Over Hidden Monero Malware on AWS Marketplace
- $50 Billion in Cryptocurrency Left China Amid Escalating Trade Wars
- Brazil prepares to welcome new R$200 banknote
- Binance partners with Google to launch Build for Bharat
- Ripple Co-Founder Chris Larsen Says China Can Reverse BTC Transactions
- Binance Introduces “Build for Bharat” to Fuel Blockchain Revolution in India
- Tezos, Algorand, Litecoin price analysis: 24 August
- Bank for International Settlements reports CBDCs have seized global attention this year.
- Ethereum’s Fees Mean Choosing Between a World Computer and a Financial Network
- Cosmos Token Moons 50%, But Near-Term Technicals Spell Trouble for ATOM
- UK antitrust regulators give Visa’s fintech acquisition a green light
- Plair partners with JustBet to launch new decentralized betting platform
- Binance launches new hackathon and accelerator for the Indian DeFi ecosystem
- ICT Spring goes Phygital
- Huawei and Beijing work together on blockchain governance platform
- Bitcoin SV short-term price analysis: 24 August
- Report suggests $1 million of ransomed Bitcoin was cashed out on Binance
- Radix: First Layer 1 Solution Specifically Designed for DeFi
- Full-Page Ad In Hong Kong Newspaper Tells Readers to Ditch Banks And Switch to Bitcoin
- Here’s Why Bitcoin May Not Fall Much Lower Than $11,000: Analyst Explains
- Why banks are afraid of Facebook Libra
- Why Would You Like an Anonymous Bitcoin Wallet, and How Does It Work?
- On-Chain Bitcoin [BTC] Trends Suggest That Whales Are On A Stacking Spree
- Aave Would Like to Tokenize Tesla Cars, Aave’s Kulechov Shares This Idea with Elon Musk
- Block Size and Scalability, Explained
- Bitcoin price snaps back, ceiling at $12,000
- Backing the development of Bitcoin Core infrastructure for ‘sound’ money
- ChainDD Weekly: Global Crypto Market Value Decreased 3.16% Compared With Last Week
- Digital Yuan tested in small retail transactions
- Blockchain Summit: Global Technologies & Crypto 3rd Edition, Sept 3rd-4th 2020
- Huawei and Beijing jointly develop municipal blockchain directory
- Bitcoin Ad Frontpages Hong Kong Newspaper
- Ethereum Trades Above $400 With Complete Bullishness
- How the Use of Cryptocurrencies Has Affected Different Industries
- Google Relocates Business From A BPO After Employees Caught In A BTC Scam
- Klever Raises $1.5 Million in KLV In-App Offering on TronWallet
- Decred, Monero, Cosmos Price Analysis: 24 August
- Records Reveal Ripple CEO Met With Senior Trump Administration Official in 2018 – Was XRP on the Agenda?
- Google busts firm running a $1.2 million Bitcoin scam
- First Mover: Anything-Goes Token Market Repudiates Rich-Only Venture Capital Club
- China’s Digital Yuan Testing Limited to Small Scale Transactions, PBOC Says
- Ransomware attack: $1M pay out In BTC traced to Binance
- Swipe (SXP) bounces after 54% crash — is $7 now a realistic target?
- Ryanair CEO Says Bitcoin Is ‘Ponzi Scheme’ that He ‘Would Never Invest In’
- 290 Hacks Have Robbed the Crypto Industry of $13 Billion, Says Research
- $1 Billion Value Locked: Curve (CRV) Founder Takes 71% of Voting Power
- Over $1M in Ryuk Ransomware Bitcoin Was ‘Cashed Out’ on Binance: Report
- Bitmain inks $17.7 million dollar deal with Riot Blockchain for next-gen bitcoin mining hardware
- Bitcoin hasn’t changed much but has changed enough!
- Boston Fed Is Looking at ’30 to 40′ Blockchain Networks for Digital Dollar Experiments
- Binance Taps DeFi Excitement to ‘Fuel’ Expansion Strategy in India
- Kraken exec: 5 reasons why Bitcoin is ‘at the beginning of a bull run’
- Bittrex Global Welcomes Centric As First-Ever TRC20 Token Listed On The Platform
- Bitcoin is now harder to mine than ever
- How to Use Crypto P2P Trading Platforms
- FTX launches perpetual contract tied to Uniswap’s top 100 liquidity pools
- The Bank for International Settlements takes a look at digital currency
- IMF Publishes Cryptocurrency Explainer, Saying It ‘Could Be the Next Step in the Evolution of Money’
- Ryanair CEO Bashes Bitcoin, Says He Would ‘Never Invest One Cent’ in BTC
- Tesla (TSLA) Stock Hit Record $2,000, Its Valuation Tops ExxonMobil, Royal Dutch Shell, BP Combined
- Ether Volatility Now Highest in Six Months Compared With Bitcoin’s
- Bitcoin Price Corrections Are Shifting, Analysts Predict Epic Bull Run Ahead
- AstraZeneca (AZN) Stock Up Over 2% as Trump Plans to Fast Track AZD1222 Vaccine
- Crypto Nears Full Month Of Extreme Greed As Famous Buffett Letter Resurfaces
- Mark Zuckerberg Warned Trump Administration of Threats from Chinese Apps Like TikTok
- Multicoin Capital Co-Founder Names Top Ethereum-Based DeFi Asset to Hold for Next Two Years
- If history repeats: Bitcoin at $20,000 or greater, can the network handle it?
- Ripple Price Analysis: XRP Latest Consolidation Is Likely To End By a Wild Move
- Moscow May Sell Footage From Public Security Cameras: Report
- Blockchain Bites: Aave’s Advance, BitMEX’s Block, Turkey’s Bitcoin Trot
- Bitcoin Price Analysis: Bulls Battle Against Huge Resistance, Here’s the Key Levels to Watch
- Brazil’s Central Bank Tasks Group With Laying Out Road Map to Digital Currency Issuance
- Canadian Software Startup Puts 40% of Cash Reserves Into Bitcoin
- Bitcoin Miner Layer1 Overstated Industry Vet’s Involvement in $50M Series A Pitch
- Are Chain-LINK marines betting on a big move?
- Aave has been granted an Electronic Money Institution license by the U.K. Financial Conduct Authority
- Bitcoin News Roundup for Aug. 24, 2020
- Guy Makes $45,000 with Ethereum Flashloan
- Futurism Forum is Announce Its International Online Conference
- ZM Stock Down 2.30%, Zoom Confirms Meeting Outage
- Warren Buffett Investment Portfolio: Is He Conservative Grandpa or Ingenious Tech Investor?
- Crypto Mass Adoption Will Be Here When… [Fill In The Blank]
- Binance Unveils ‘Build for Bharat’ Hackathon to Boost DeFi in India
- Federal Reserve Quietly Experimenting With Digital Dollar: Report
- Hong Kong Newspaper Published Full-Page Bitcoin Ad as Banks Broaden Scrutiny
- Huawei Builds Blockchain Platform So Beijing Govt Can Better Manage People’s Data
- Ethereum Co-Founder, Vitalik, Disagrees with Prolonging of High-Fees
- Pulling the rug: DeFi investment hype fuels rise in crypto exit scams
- Chainalysis: China Is Moving Its Crypto to Foreign Accounts
- Bitcoin re-testing $10,500 bodes well for the coin
- Price analysis 8/24: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, LINK, LTC, BSV, CRO, BNB, ADA
- DeFi teams accused of hoarding tokens and voting power
- DeFi Is Just Like the ICO Boom and Regulators Are Circling
- Crypto hacks have caused the loss of more than $13 billion
- BitMex awards its last developer grant to a Bitcoin scalability solution from MIT
- Crypto trading platform INX announces SEC Form F-1 approval
- Ryanair CEO Advises People To Avoid Bitcoin As The Plague
- Ethereum short-term price analysis: 24 August
- Why Bitcoin May Need to Test $11,000 Before Climbing Higher
- Aave Secures UK Financial License, LEND Surges to All-Time Highs
- Two Estonian FinTech Startups Launch a Securities Marketplace Within a New Regulatory Framework for Digital Securities
- The U.S. Can’t Afford to Lose The Crypto Cold War to China, Says Ripple Founder Chris Larsen
- Gnosis Safe now stores more than $1 billion in ETH and ERC20s
- Bitmex Restricts Ontario Residents as Mandated by Canadian Regulator
- ‘Bitcoin Rich List’ Reaches All-Time High
- UK regulator wants crypto firms to share money laundering data
- Chainlink long-term price analysis: August 24
- Is China Beating the U.S. When It Comes to Crypto Mining?
- How Much Should We Fear Post-Crisis Debt or Inflation? Feat. Adam Tooze
- On September 19, Bear Arms N’ Bitcoin Will Host Full Stack Freedom
- Singaporean Banking Giant DBS Lauds Crypto, Says Industry is Charting ‘Brave New Frontiers’
- Canadian Startup Snappa Explains Why It’s ‘Holding Bitcoin as a Reserve Asset’
- Bitstamp to Move Clients’ Accounts From London to Luxembourg
- How bitcoin miner Layer1’s pitch deck could spell legal trouble
- Market Wrap: Bitcoin Hits $11.8K; Ethereum Gas at All-Time High
- Chainlink (LINK) May Dip Further to This Level Before the Next Leg Up, Says Analyst
- Analyst: Ethereum Likely to Plunge to $370 as It Reaches Key Resistance
- Zcash, Stellar Lumens, BAT price analysis: 24 August
- 3 reasons why Bitcoin price volatility may spike before the monthly close
- Mapping out Electric Capital’s portfolio
- Is DeFi poised to eat the lunch of crypto OTC desks?
- This Ottawa-Based Graphics Software Firm Is Now Holding Bitcoin As A Reserve Asset
- Hacker Stole 1,000 Traders’ Personal Data From Crypto Tax Reporting Service
- XRP, Chainlink, Binance Coin Price Analysis: 24 August
- Bitcoin.com and Cred Join Hands Over Crypto Lending
- The Iranian government took down over a thousand crypto mining farms
- Corporate Crypto Reserve Status: Software Firm Snappa Swaps 40% Cash Reserves for Bitcoin
- Central banks are into digital currencies more than ever
- A New Twitter Account Is Tracking Portnoy’s Potential Gains From Former $200,000 BTC Investment
- Reviewing the Cosmos staking ecosystem
- World’s Most Outspoken Bitcoin Whale Says Key Crypto Catalyst Is a Myth
- Total value locked in Aave doubled in just two weeks
- Despite a $13k+ price tag, YFI is one of the cheapest DeFi tokens by price-to-sales
- Akon Joins Brock Pierce’s Presidential Campaign as Chief Strategist
- Coinbase CEO says Apple is too “restrictive” towards cryptocurrencies
- Ethereum price lingers at key resistance days before $112M options expiry
- Here are the Simple Factors That Could Pull Bitcoin Towards Its 2020 Highs
- Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP Prepare for Explosive Price Movement
- Binance.US Expands Into Florida, Eyeing Millions of Potential New Traders
- Why 2020 might be the year cryptocurrency goes mainstream
- Synthetix founder amid Curve controversy: “on-chain governance dumpster fires” will get worse
- Binance.US Opens Doors to Florida Crypto Traders
- Bitcoin Is Just 17% Away From Setting a New Monthly All-Time High
- DeFi Aggregator Bella Protocol Announces $4M Seed Round
- Welcome to Miami: Binance moves into Florida
- The Bitcoin Network Now Consumes 7 Nuclear Plants Worth of Power
- Anthony Pompliano Names Three Reasons Why Warren Buffett Should Buy Bitcoin
Full list of stories by category Cryptocurrencies – 2020-08-24 – 2
*A Private Investor is a recipient of the information who meets all of the conditions set out below, the recipient:
Free Cryptocurrency Course (Learn Everything You Need to Know About Cryptocurrencies)
Here are more details on the full 24 hour version of this Comprehensive COMPLETE Cryptocurrency Course! I guarantee that this is THE most thorough cryptocurrency course available ANYWHERE on the market – or your money back (30 day 100% money back guarantee). Click here for the 24 hour course for only $9.99: https://learn.harounventures.com/p/the-complete-cryptocurrency-course-more-than-5-courses-in-11
Click here for all of my courses: https://learn.harounventures.com
This course and the many exercises in this course are for beginner or advanced users in any country!
By an Award Winning MBA professor who is a top selling online business teacher, top selling author, former Goldman Sachs employee, Columbia MBA (finance major) and venture capitalist who has invested in and sat on the boards of cryptocurrency companies since 2013 and a hedge fund industry veteran and founder. He is also the author of the #1 best selling business course on Udemy.
THIS COMPLETE CRYPTOCURRENCY COURSE is 5+ courses in 1!
We Will Cover More than 10 Cryptocurrencies in this Course (and how to buy & sell each one, what are the pros and cons of each one & how to mine each one):
We Will Cover More than 5 Wallets in this Course (how to set one up, the pros & cons of all 5 wallet types and how to transfer money between them):
We Will Cover the More than 5 Exchanges in this Course (how to transact with each one):
This course and the included comprehensive Complete Cryptocurrency Excel dashboard exercise file is a roadmap for your personal & technical/finance cryptocurrency success.
All of the tools you need to be successful with cryptocurrencies are included in this course & the entire course is based on real life Practical Knowledge and experience & not based on theory.
No prior technology or cryptocurrency or finance or accounting or Excel experience is required to take this course. Please note that Excel 2013 (or a newer version) is recommended in order to complete some of the exercises in this course. The Excel exercises in this course work on the Windows and Mac versions of Excel.
Who is the target audience?
Anyone in ANY country interested in learning EVERYTHING about cryptocurrency can take this course as this 23+ hour COMPLETE course is 5+ courses in 1 (1: Investing, 2: Mining, 3: Wallets, 4: Blockchain , 5: Transacting, 6: Creating a Diversified Portfolio & Much More!)
*** Again, I guarantee that this is THE most thorough cryptocurrency course available ANYWHERE on the market – or your money back (30 day money back guarantee). ***
Cryptocurrencies archive news by date