Crews performing work along the Interstate 30 corridor in Little Rock and North Little Rock will require a major weekend traffic shift for I-30 and lane closings on the interstate, frontage roads and city streets next week, according to the Arkansas Department of Transportation. A CDC report details the increased risk of coronavirus infection that occurs when working in an office as opposed to working remotely. Gladstone employment is a great way to experience the thrill of being self-employed. There are many jobs available in Gladstone employment that you can choose to work from home and one of them is a freelance writer. It can be a very rewarding job if you choose it properly. There are many people who like to write about whatever interests
Crews performing work along the Interstate 30 corridor in Little Rock and North Little Rock will require a major weekend traffic shift for I-30 and lane closings on the interstate, frontage roads and city streets next week, according to the Arkansas Department of Transportation.
Eastbound traffic on I-30 will be reduced to one open lane between the Arkansas River and Bishop Lindsey Avenue in North Little Rock beginning at 8 p.m. today and lasting through 5 a.m. Monday. During that same period, the westbound left lane also will be closed.
Other travel impacts in North Little Rock next week include:
• Single-lane closing on eastbound I-30 between Arkansas River and Bishop Lindsey Avenue from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily starting Monday and lasting through Friday.
• Beginning Monday, Locust Street between Washington Avenue and Second Street will be closed, including the intersection with Washington.
• Broadway will be closed between the frontage roads below I-30 from 8 p.m. Monday until 5 a.m. Tuesday. Traffic will detour to Riverfront Drive and Bishop Lindsey Avenue.
• Northbound Locust Street will be reduced to one lane between Broadway and Bishop Lindsey Avenue starting Tuesday.
Travel impacts in Little Rock next week include:
• The northbound frontage road between East Sixth and East Fourth streets will be closed from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily for four days starting Monday.
• The right westbound lane of East Fourth Street between the frontage roads will closed from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesday.
• The right southbound lane of Ferry Street between East Third and East Fourth streets will be closed from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Tuesday for restriping.
• The right lane of westbound I-30 between the Cantrell Road interchange and East Sixth Street will be closed from 8 p.m. Tuesday until 5 a.m. Wednesday.
• The northbound frontage road will be closed between East Fourth and East Third streets beginning Tuesday. Traffic will be detoured west on Fourth Street to Ferry Street, which was restriped for two-way traffic.
All the work will be done weather permitting, the department said. Traffic will be controlled by signs, construction barrels and barriers.
The work is associated with 30 Crossing, a project to improve the 6.7-mile corridor through downtown Little Rock and North Little Rock. The work includes replacing the Arkansas River bridge and improving Interstate 40 between I-30 and U.S. 67 in North Little Rock.
Author: Arkansas Democrat-Gazette
Employees Who Work In An Office Twice As Likely to Develop Coronavirus, Says CDC Report — Occupational Health & Safety
A CDC report details the increased risk of coronavirus infection that occurs when working in an office as opposed to working remotely.
A recent report featured in the CDC’s Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report revealed that employees who work in offices may be more likely to contract coronavirus than those who work remotely, says ABC News.
The report covers research done by public health investigators who studied a group of 310 people and their COVID-19 test results from July. It found that those who tested positive were twice as likely to have worked in the office instead of from home.
Half of the group that was observed tested positive, while a control group tested negative. A third of the COVID-19 positive group worked from home, while half of the control group worked remotely, at least sometimes.
Two weeks before getting sick with the virus, the COVID-19 positive group was more likely than the control members to report going to the office for work.
For more information on the report, visit cdc.gov.
About the Author
Author: By Nikki Johnson-BoldenNov 12, 2020
Get Your Own Online Work From Home Job –
Gladstone employment is a great way to experience the thrill of being self-employed. There are many jobs available in Gladstone employment that you can choose to work from home and one of them is a freelance writer. It can be a very rewarding job if you choose it properly. There are many people who like to write about whatever interests them and it is possible to have a freelance writer job in Gladstone Australia. If you love writing then this might be the right place for you to work.
There are many opportunities that are available for a freelance writer in Gladstone and there is a great demand for them. There are so many different things that can be written about that there are bound to be a lot of people out there who want to hire you. The biggest problem is that many writers are not sure where to start when they are looking to work from home. There are so many different types of freelance writing that you can choose to do but it helps if you are able to write well. A good writer will make sure that his or her clients are satisfied with their work and it also helps if the writer has a good level of communication. You must have a good level of communication with your clients as to ensure that you can continue to work well with them in the future.
The best thing that you can do when you are looking for work in Gladstone is to advertise it on the Internet. There are a lot of different freelance websites that allow you to post jobs and you can get paid for the work that you do. If you have a lot of work to do then this is probably the best option for you to take advantage of. You can usually expect to get paid around $30 per hour, which is a decent amount. There are always some people out there who need someone to write about certain things, but they are always looking for a specific writer to do it for them. This is where you can take advantage of it and work from home.