Regional regulators are readying a pan-Europe framework to support the long-term growth of digital assets. By Shaurya Malwa THE EU IS READYING A FRAMEWORK FOR Cryptocurrencies latest news and history organized by date that contains 1000000+ news archives. Click here to read what world was saying about cryptocurrencies. #cryptocurrency #bitcoin #invest
►Sign up to Crypto.com Using my referral link and we both get $50 USD!
Use Code ” cryptofiend ” https://platinum.crypto.com Since August 1, Bitcoin Cash as been fluctuating between levels $280 and $320. Chart Logic is the only comprehensive technical guide to trading cryptocurrencies. Despite the abundance of trading books out there, until now, no quality or
By Shaurya Malwa
THE EU IS READYING A FRAMEWORK FOR CRYPTOCURRENCIES. IMAGE: UNSPLASH
- The EU is in the final stages of an “historic” proposal for cryptocurrency regulation.
- It aims to jumpstart growth in crypto-related business activities and stablecoin usage.
- The proposal has targeted a release in September.
The European Commission, the legislative body of the European Union, is in the final stages of a proposal for the region’s first cryptocurrency and digital finance framework, according to a report by financial news outlet IFC Review.
Successful passage of the law and its subsequent adoption would provide for an optimal legal environment for crypto firms to build their business and add to the European economy, the report noted.
Get Daily Digest for the best of Decrypt. News, original features and more.Join Now
The Commission has spent the last year holding consultations with experts and defining cryptocurrencies. Some of these include recognizing digital currencies—both crypto assets like Bitcoin and stablecoins—as financial instruments and introducing a framework for blockchain-based tech platforms.
Bruno Schneider–Le Saout, the chairman of the crypto advocacy body European Blocktech Federation, noted the qualification of crypto-assets as financial instruments placed the asset class within the extensive set of European and national legal instruments that regulate the region’s trillion-dollar financial market.France calls for EU-wide crypto regulation French Finance Minister Bruno Le Maire has called for an EU-wide “common framework” governing cryptocurrencies, according to Reuters. Speaking before 28 European leaders at Helsinki, Le Maire…NewsCoinsBen MunsterSep 13, 20191 min read
He further called the forthcoming legislation as “historic,” considering the vast opportunities it opens for businesses and entrepreneurs to build digital finance applications.
“The new legislation will provide legal certainty, which is needed both for crypto-assets that are not covered by existing EU financial services legislation and for the application of DLT in financial services and the tokenization of traditional financial instruments,” said Schneider–Le Saout.
The legislation also detailed a plan to create a single market for cryptocurrencies so they can be sold across all European countries. This is similar to the introduction of the Euro in 1999, which created a unified currency for all Union members at the time.Head of EU blockchain unit: Crypto has “enormous potential”Does the EU think blockchain has a future? The head of the European Union (EU) blockchain unit—which is tasked with improving the situation of entrepreneurs in the EU—certainly thinks so. He g…NewsCoinsTim CopelandApr 16, 20193 min read
Such an arrangement—for cryptocurrencies—would be made around five aspects: Overall scope, subject matter and definitions, requirements for crypto-asset service providers, requirements on issuers of stablecoins, and supervision of those issuers, the report said.
The legislation comes as Commission vice president Valdis Dombrovskis stated in June that the lack of legal certainty around cryptocurrencies impeded growth and business opportunities for the region.BTC Price
He said at the time, “This is a good chance for Europe to strengthen its international standing and to become a global standard-setter, with European companies leading new technologies for digital finance.”
Meanwhile, the current proposal is targeting a rollout in the third quarter of this year. However, delays can be expected due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, the report noted.
Understanding The True Power Of Information
Author: by elexonic
Cryptocurrencies archive news by date
- Bitcoin and Economic Uncertainty: Patience Is the Name of the Game
- Dave Portnoy Sells Cashes Out BTC, LINK, and OXT Holdings After Losing $25,000
- Analyst Josh Rager Is Holding This Crypto Asset Until It Hits $100,000 – And It’s Not Bitcoin
- Here’s why DeFi has struck a crippling blow to tokens like Tezos (XTZ)
- Chainlink’s Bitfinex listing ineffective as Polkadot rebukes ‘unscrupulous exchanges’
- Control Finance Operator gets $429M Penalty from CFTC
- Bitcoin Eyes $10,500 After Losing Crucial Support Line: BTC Price Analysis
- American banking giant Goldman Sachs is looking for a VP for its digital asset unit.
- EOS, DigiByte, Ethereum Price Analysis: 22 August
- Altcoins Bleeding Out As Bitcoin Heads Lower (Market Watch)
- Has DeFi stolen the thunder from protocol tokens like Tezos?
- Tron’s JustSwap Hits New Milestone of Over $20M in Total Trade Volume
- Schiff: Investor Interest in Bitcoin Still Low Despite Efforts to Pump Price
- Bitcoin Slides Below $11.5k & Appears Completely Bearish
- Why the Rise of the CBDC Is Bad for Your Privacy
- Barstool Sports’ Dave Portnoy Dumps Bitcoin After Claiming a $25,000 Loss
- Offline Staking, Explained
- JUST and BitTorrent Join Hands, Multiple Bilateral Moves Lined Up
- North Korea has an army of hackers carrying out cybercrime, claims U.S. Army
- As Bitcoin drifts lower, these crucial factors suggest bulls are still in control
- MetaMask перешел на новую лицензию распространения исходного кода
- Инвестировавший более $1 млн в биткоин Дэйв Портной вышел из криптовалют после просадки рынка
- Huobi Global усилит присутствие на российском рынке
- Dash Coin Nasıl Alınır?
- FIO Protocol Coin Nedir?
- Saldırıya Uğrayan Altcoin’in Ekibinden Yeni Açıklama!
- Analistten Sert Ethereum Uyarısı: Yüzde 50’ye Hazır Olun!
- Grayscale’in Litecoin Fonunda Yüzde 1.100’lük Artış!
- Ünlü Analist ve Trader: Bu 5 Altcoin Yükselebilir!
- How Coinbase dodged the $9 million Ethereum Classic 51% attacks
- ‘Warren Buffett’ Index Predicts Stocks Crash — How Will Bitcoin React?
- Metamask tightens license in response to crypto browser boom
- Huobi global exchange plans expanding activities in Russia
- The University of Utah pays ransomware money to save the data leak.
- Invest in Bitcoin ahead of Bank crisis – Robert Kiyosaki
- Privacy coin Monero falls by 10% after hitting year long high
- Litecoin short-term Price Analysis: 22 August
- Binance Coin, Decred, Tezos Price Analysis: 22 August
- Huobi crypto exchange plans to expand its presence in Russia.
- Suterusu Integrates with Gravity Protocol
- Crypto Market Update for 22 August 2020: $BTC, $ETH, $LINK, $ICX, $BAND
- BtcTurk becomes first crypto exchange to sponsor national football teams
- Grayscale’s LTCN, BCHG unlikely to rescue Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash’s prices
- Bitcoin: Why It’s A Must-Have Asset For Risk-Averse Investors Right Now
- Geopolitics Channel Caspian Report Gets Hacked For ETH
- Ethereum: Drop in fees might be the 2nd chance it badly needs
- Should the rise of CBDC be a concern?
- Former RBI Governor and IMF Chief Economist Sees Value in Bitcoin and Facebook Libra
- IRS puts cryptocurrency front and center of 2020 tax return
- FutureICX Integrates Band Protocol’s Data Oracles for Price Feeds
- Revealed: Twitter Habits of the Crypto Elite
- Participation in Ethereum 2.0’s Medalla Testnet Wobbly
- What Top US Politicians and POTUS Election Candidates Think of Bitcoin
- 1Inch.Exchange Announces Yield Farming Opportunity for Its Upcoming Token Launch
- XRP short-term Price Analysis: 22 August
- Bitcoin Patterns Mirror Early Days of Epic 4,400% Rally, According to Digital Asset Manager Grayscale
- Polkadot [DOT] Rises Over 30%, Rumors Around Coinbase Listing Adds Hope
- Ex Ripple CEO receives 14.5 M out of 39.5 M moved by Ripple
- Maduro Regime Blocks Bitcoin Exchange from Distributing $18M to Health Workers
- Every Pension System Should Have 1.5% Of Total Funds In Bitcoin, Says Morgan Creek’s Pompliano
- People Aren’t Buying the ‘Great American Recovery’ Narrative
- Former Sega & Atari Executive Joins the NFT Gaming Boom
- Cointelegraph Consulting: A Storm Is Brewing for Ethereum
- The Bahamas’s central bank put its digital currency on its official balance sheet in April
- Europe Proposes a Crypto Single Market
- Bitcoin Cash long-term Price Analysis: 22 August
- Bitcoin Futures Open Interest at ATH Above $5 Billion But Sentiment’s Shaky
- $11,600 & $11,200, Two Bitcoin (BTC) Support Levels to Watch in Aug.
- Chainlink price booms for third weekend in a row
- INX Limited Announces Effectiveness of Security Token IPO
- Bitcoin Price Risks Dropping Below $10,000 if This Support Level Fails
- Pompliano urges pension system to hold some of their funds in Bitcoin
- Is Dave Portnoy in hot water for pumping crypto? Unlikely, lawyers say
- IRS Prioritizes Cryptocurrency, Now First Question on 1040 Tax Form
- U.S Dollar’s loss may see Bitcoin overtake Gold in the long run
- Hainan Province Will Strive for the Application of CBDC in Hainan Free Trade Port
- MIT’s Narula: Bitcoin jumpstarted the current conversation on central bank digital currency
- BAT, Crypto.com, Cardano Price Analysis: 22 August
- Central Bank Digital Currencies and Their Role in the Financial System
- Unraveling DeFi: An Interview With Synthetix About How Synths Work
- Former Uber Exec in Hot Water After Paying $100K in BTC to Hackers
- Canada-Based Restaurant Chain Converts Entire Cash Reserves to Bitcoin
- CFTC seeks more than $500 million from missing Bitcoin ponzi mastermind
- Here’s why Bitcoin’s Year-to-Date RoI is greater than Gold’s
- New Golem version is developer-oriented to collect constructive feedback
- Africa Is a Growing Hotspot for Crypto Adoption
- Thailand Judicial System Planning Big Shift to Blockchain, Will Migrate Records to Distributed Ledger
- Altcoins Are Damaging BTC’s Development, Says Bitcoin Developer
- Stock Trader Dave Portnoy Dives Into Bitcoin, Only to Panic-Sell After Chainlink Plunges
- Ethereum supply hit as congestion concerns begin to ease
- ChainLink Rebounds After Dave Portnoy Reveals He Sold His LINK Bag
- BitKong Cryptocurrency Casino Review
- This Support Could “Launch” Ethereum to $500 as Bulls Slow Its Descent
- Bitcoin Could See a “Glorious” Bounce Once it Taps This Crucial Level
- Chainlink (LINK) Could Soon Reverse Towards $14 Despite 20% Price Bounce
- Grayscale: The Bitcoin Price Is Going to Surge Again Soon
- New Crypto Asset Could Be Next DeFi Unicorn to Explode, Says Bitcoin Analyst Nicholas Merten
- Canadian Restaurant Chain Tahini’s Converts All Cash Reserves Into Bitcoin
- Analysts Fear a Strong US Dollar Will Dampen Bitcoin’s Bullish Momentum
- Dave Portnoy Lost 1.6% of His Crypto Investment, Then Liquidated His Bitcoin
- Why Bitcoin Is “Most Likely” Going to Test $10,500 in the Coming Days
- 12 Bitcoin Cash-Fueled Flipstarter Campaigns Raise $1 Million
How to CORRECTLY Invest in Cryptocurrencies | Beginners Guide 2021
✘Disclaimer: This video represents my personal opinion that are for educational purposes only and do not necessarily constitute facts in any way. Therefore no posts represent investment advice. Trade and Invest at your own risk.
Bitcoin Cash Price Prediction: BCH/USD May Decline as Bulls and Bears Struggle for Price Possession above $280 Support
Bitcoin Cash (BCH) Price Prediction – August 22, 2020
BCH/USD is in a sideways move below the $320 resistance. The bulls are to jump the two hurdles at $320 and $340 as price continues the range-bound movement. In the BCH/BTC, the coin is also in a sideways move, as price fluctuates between levels Ƀ0.024000 and Ƀ0.027000.
Resistance Levels: $280, $320, $340
Support Levels: $200, $160, $120
Since August 1, Bitcoin Cash as been fluctuating between levels $280 and $320. Buyers were unable to break the $320 resistance. Likewise, bears were also unable to break the support at $280. The crypto has been range-bound in the last three weeks. If price rebounds above $280 support, the momentum will propel price to retest the $320 resistance. The market will resume uptrend once the $320 price level is breached. Alternatively, Sideways move will continue between $280 and $320 if the $320 resistances remain unbroken. Meanwhile, price is above the $280 support. Nevertheless, the price action is showing bearish signals at the time of writing
Bitcoin Cash Indicator Analysis
There are indications that the downward move may resume. The price has broken below the 12-day EMA and the 26-day EMA. This indicates that BCH will further depreciate. The coin is at level 47 of the Relative Strength period 14. The market is in the downtrend zone and may likely fall.
In the BCH/BTC chart, the market is in a sideways trend. The coin is fluctuating between levels Ƀ0.024000 Ƀ0.027000. Since on May, the price has not broken the key levels of the sideways trend. In the meantime, the coin is below 20% range of the daily stochastic. The market is approaching the oversold region.
Remember, all trading carries risk. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.
Author: FOLLOW ON
Chart Logic – Technical Analysis Handbook: The Comprehensive Guide to Trading Cryptocurrencies and Tools to Outperform Your Basic Buy and Hold Investor
Chart Logic is the only comprehensive technical guide to trading cryptocurrencies. Despite the abundance of trading books out there, until now, no quality or truly crypto-centric manual exists for trading crypto. Learn from a veteran trader and lawyer who makes the subject easily digestible to all readers. $1.99 on Kindle.