Does a change of director at a major exchange like Binance (BNB) necessarily come with a change of course? Teana Baker-Taylor says goodbye to Binance UK after just 6 months. You can’t say she really had the time to implement major changes in such a short time. The reasons for leaving? It is not so … Cryptocurrencies latest news and history organized by date that contains 1000000+ news archives. Click here to read what world was saying about cryptocurrencies. Advertisment Investors tend to make the comparison – Ripple vs Bitcoin. This is certainly necessary to understand why an asset is better than another in some fields. Moreover, it is also good to kn…
Does a change of director at a major exchange like Binance (BNB) necessarily come with a change of course? Teana Baker-Taylor says goodbye to Binance UK after just 6 months. You can’t say she really had the time to implement major changes in such a short time. The reasons for leaving? It is not so simple…
The director of Binance UK, Teana Baker-Taylor, has just left the group after having held his position for a period of 6 months.
A spokesperson for Binance confirmed this departure. The current head of development and relations with institutions, Josh goodbody, will take its place.
The lawyer by training, Goodbody, had joined Binance in January 2020; he had previously been director of development for Huobi Global for the regions ofEurope and D’America.
Baker-Taylor expressed in a statement his appreciation to the exchange, for this unique opportunity to collaborate with one of the leaders of the cryptocurrency industry.
This is not the first experience of Baker-Taylor within the cryptosphere: before joining Binance, the former manager of HSBC had been the executive director of Global Digital Finance, a crypto regulatory association based in UK.
Baker-Taylor had been recruited to develop the expansion strategy of Binance at UK.
The growing interest of traditional investors had driven Binance to set up in the country under the supervision of Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
Binance UK allows users to conduct fiat-to-crypto transactions in euros or pounds sterling.
As with most of the exchange’s subsidiaries, around 60 digital assets are available on the platform.
Another well-known figure in the cryptosphere, Ajit Tripathi, had left the group a few months ago.
Former partner at ConsenSys, Tripathi headed the banking partnerships and payments department, as well as Binance Charity Foundation.
We have not finally revealed the reasons for Baker-Taylor’s departure. The latter obviously did not fail to express her thanks to Binance: a simple polite phrase to hide the discords in the back office or an expression of sincere gratitude? The position is no longer available then, unfortunately it is too late to send your CV. You can always try your luck another time or bet today on the next vacant position.
Litecoin, welcome in the Silver Age
Cryptocurrencies archive news by date
- Deadline for Mt. Gox trustee rehabilitation plan extended again
- G7 finance ministers are still skeptical about Libra’s launch.
- Nigeria Protest Group Asks for Bitcoin Donations After Regulators Blocks Bank Account
- Mt. Gox Rehabilitation Plan submission deadline extended, Again
- LINK, DOT, CRO Price Analysis – Will the coins Swell or Sink?
- Lemon Duck: Monero mining botnet threatens Windows 10 users
- Select Altcoins Could Rise 100-1000x in Renewed Bitcoin Bull Cycle, Says Crypto Trader Lark Davis – Here Are Some of His Top Picks
- A first look at the projects competing for Cardano’s Fund2
- Americas’ Share in Crypto M&A and Fundraising is Shrinking
- A Beginner’s Guide to Xcoins
- EOS Price Analysis: Fresh Increase Likely Above $2.65
- Market Analysis Report (15 Oct 2020)
- 3 reasons Bitcoin price got rejected at $11,500 — and what comes next
- Breitling Goes Live With Ethereum-Based System to Put All New Watches on the Blockchain
- Banks and Bailouts Stifle Wall Street While Investors Await Filecoin Launch
- Mt. Gox rehabilitation plan submission deadline extended to December 15
- More Pain for Bitcoin Ahead as Price Breaks “Legacy Trendline,” Says Analyst
- Algorand’s New Europe Accelerator to Boost Startups With up to $500K in Funding
- London Stocks Fall on Lockdown Announcement
- Mt. Gox Stolen Bitcoin Rehabilitation Plan is Once Again Delayed
- Ethereum Layer-2 solutions implemented by Coinbase
- ChainLink Investors are Cautiously Optimistic as LINK trades Above $10
- Finance Redefined: Can DeFi and on-chain governance change human nature? Oct. 7-14
- Bitfinex’s latest integration to allow passive income from Bitcoin, Ethereum holdings
- Mt. Gox’s $1.5 Billion Rehabilitation Plan Delayed Again
- Crypto Supporter John McAfee Updates Fans From Spanish Prison
- New Zealand Man Charged With Money Laundering Via Crypto and Luxury Cars
- Over 60% Of All ETH Hasn’t Moved In More Than A Year: Will Ethereum 2.0 Change That?
- Ripple: World’s Sonic pro player bags XRP contract
- Zenit St. Petersburg are creating collectible blockchain cards of their players
- Former Gulag in Russian Arctic Bids to Become Bitcoin Mining Hotspot
- Cardano scam: Charles Hoskinson impersonated on YouTube
- Crypto mergers and acquisitions, fundraising are on the decline in America – PwC Report
- What Does G20’s CBDC Announcement Mean for the Future of Crypto?
- Tether’s Market Cap to Rival Ethereum in 2021: Report
- YFI founder Andre Cronje clarifies his famous ‘test in prod’ approach
- Coinbase Wallet Integrates Native Support For Ethereum’s Scaling Solution
- Isle of Man Regulator Says Bitcoin, Ether Not Considered Securities in New Guidance
- Nigerian protesters seek bitcoin donations after regulators block bank accounts.
- MT Gox Postpones Bitcoin Distribution
- ‘I would not short’ — Bitcoin buy the dip zone now $11K, says Tone Vays
- Fairspin Pro Gambling Tool: New Design for Top Players
- CFTC Chairman Tarbert is Impressed by Ethereum, “Period”
- Zilliqa Joins The DeFi Movement: 1 Billion ZIL Staked In A Few Hours
- Bitcoin will be swept to $1 million in five years by an ‘enormous wall of money,’ former Goldman Sachs hedge-fund chief says
- Цифpoвым юaнeм pacплaчивaютcя в ЗЗ00 мaгaзинax
- Для пoльзoвaтeлeй Trezor coздaнo дecктoп-пpилoжeниe
- LINK, DOT, CRO Price Analysis – Will the coins Swell or Sink?
- В экосистеме Algorand запустили акселератор для европейских стартапов
- «Зенит» токенизировал Артема Дзюбу
- Джек Дорси призвал поддержать протесты в Нигерии биткоинами
- Срок подачи плана возмещения средств кредиторам Mt.Gox перенесли на 15 декабря
- Общедоступность и отслеживаемость: каким Банк России видит цифровой рубль
- В Coinbase Wallet добавили поддержку решения второго уровня Optimistic Rollup для Ethereum
- CoinList выпустила рекордную партию WBTC на $57,1 млн
- These 3 long-term indicators show Ethereum has “never been healthier”
- The Inevitability of ‘Big Blockchain’
- World’s Growing Stockpile of Negative-Yielding Debt a Positive for Bitcoin, Say Analysts
- Ethereum’s DeFi Is Nearing 2017 ICO Boom Levels, Says eToro
- Breitling Boards the Blockchain Bus with ‘Digital Passport’ on Ethereum
- BCH, ADA, and EOS Price Analysis: Which Coin is Riding the Current Market Dip
- Bitcoin Is Getting Two Major Improvements in Historic Code Update
- Is Ethereum back to being Ethereum?
- Uniswap price prediction: UNI on the brink of slumping further after shedding over 15%
- Russian soccer club Zenit St. Petersburg creates collectible blockchain cards for their players.
- Ebang aims to set up digital financial platform in New Zealand
- EOS, Ontology, Maker Price Analysis: 15 October
- Global shipping leaders join IBM and Maersk blockchain platform
- ‘Bitcoin Looking Strong’ — Poised For A Breakout Bull Run Into The New Year, Says Tyler Winklevoss
- A new tokenized bitcoin is coming onto Polkadot in Q1 2021 — ‘PolkaBTC’
- Yearn.Finance Founder Admits Backfiring of ‘Test In Prod’ Statement; Clarifies Building for Devs
- Your Bitcoin Brainwallet Can Be Swept Even Without Reading Your Mind
- Binance Coin, Augur, NEM Price Analysis: 15 October
- Twitter’s Jack Dorsey Calls for Bitcoin Donations in Nigeria’s EndSars Protest Against Police Brutality
- Coinbase User Transfers $463 Million in Bitcoin Leading to Speculation of Institutional Investment
- Rothschild Buys Bitcoin
- Grayscale Adds $1 Billion to Crypto Products in Q3, Sees ‘Unprecedented Demand’ for Bitcoin Cash
- Binance, Gemini, KuCoin, Kraken and Huobi to List Filecoin (FIL)
- Nigeria protest group Feminist Coalition seeks Bitcoin donations
- Bitcoin “Looks Good” For a Pullback as Price Fails to Pass Key Level
- Securitize Goes License Shopping With Acquisition of SEC-Registered Broker-Dealer
- Digital-Dollar Could be Revolutionary! Will Bitcoin be Impacted?
- Trustless Wrapped Bitcoin Coming to Polkadot in Early 2021
- New York’s Financial Regulator Targets Crypto Firms for Digital Reporting Initiative
- Bitcoin price prediction: BTC to rise again, analysts
- The Bahamas central bank wants to make its digital ‘Sand Dollar’ global
- Bitcoin short-term Price Analysis: 15 October
- Another 50 Satoshi-Era Bitcoins Move After Being Dormant for a Decade
- Bitcoin Investment Reaches All Time High in South Africa
- Litecoin (LTC) Appears Intraday Bearish Slightly Below $50
- Yearn Finance’s founder says he ‘doesn’t build for speculators’
- Polkadot’s First Trustless Wrapped Bitcoin PolkaBTC Coming in Early 2021
- You Can Now Trade “Turbo” Bitcoin Derivatives
- Ripple Chief Says Payments Firm Doubling Down on XRP After Crypto Asset Hits $2 Billion Cross-Border Milestone
- Tezos long-term Price Analysis: 15 October
- Block.one Debuts Big-Business Version of EOSIO Blockchain
- EOS’s Developer Is Providing Enterprise Blockchain Services
- UniSwap Protocol Integrated into Tradingview
- Bitcoin price metric suggests $15K surge after US elections — report
- First Mover: As Ethereum Enthusiasm Builds, ‘Bear Case’ Could Still See Prices Double
- Tokenized Bitcoin is Coming to Polkadot in Q1 2021
- South Korea’s blockchain lobby calls for suspension of crypto-tax plans
- Airbnb For Data, Filecoin, Begins Space Wars With Google Cloud
- The Best Bitcoin Wallets: Hardware, Software and Mobile
- Libra Hires HSBC Veteran Ian Jenkins as CFO, Risk Chief of Digital Payments Unit
- Filecoin to be launched today and listed on Binance, Gemini, KuCoin, Kraken and Huobi
- Isle of Man publishes guidance for regulating cryptos considered as securities
- FCA-Regulated Crypto Exchange Raises $8 Million in Seed Round
- Libra picks former HSBC brass as CFO
- Ripple Confirms Bank of America Utilizes Its Technology During Swell Conference…But There’s A Catch
- Fetch.ai partners with Conflux Network to launch dev kit for China’s blockchain developers
- News of News For Bears and Bulls
- How the DeFi Craze Made Its Way to China
- Chainlink’s survival – There’s more to the whole story
- Bitcoin and Altcoins Preparing For Next Breakout
- Bitcoin price must hold $11,000 for October rally to continue
- XRP, NEO, VeChain Price Analysis: 15 October
- Germany’s BSDEX announces Ethereum, Litecoin, XRP trading against Euro
- Litecoin price prediction favoring bears
- Crypto Payments platform Wirex Raises $4.7 million through crowdfunding
- Trump Says He Would Increase Stimulus Offer to Reach Deal With House Democrats: Report
- Filecoin Token Sees 270.96% Increase In a Day as Gemini, Kraken Announces FIL Listing
- The Binance Smart Chain Ecosystem Acceleration Plan Was Launched With First 6 Funded Projects
- Authorities Arrest 20 Suspected of Ties to Russian Rapper’s Alleged Money Laundering Syndicate
- Ripple Bears Resurface to Test 100 EMA Support, Will it Hold? (XRP Price Analysis)
- ‘No single digital currency will dominate the world’ Bank of Japan now says
- Decentralized storage project Filecoin launches long-anticipated mainnet
- Taproot Merged Into Bitcoin Core
- China’s Digital Yuan Blurs the Lines Between CBDCs and Crypto
- The US Election Results Will Be Published on the Blockchain
- How Much Bitcoin Does it Take to Break Into the 1% Club?
- IntoTheBlock launches DeFi Insights tool for crypto traders and investors
- Immutable Calls: AP Election 2020 Results Will be Recorded on Everipedia’s Blockchain
- ‘PolkaBTC’, a tokenized bitcoin on Polkadot, to be launched
- This Ongoing Bitcoin Wallet Hack Has Stolen $22 Million In BTC
- Escalating DeFi scams tarnishing the crypto yield farming market niche
- Filecoin Launch Finally Brings $200M ICO to Fruition
- Taproot Has Been Merged Into Bitcoin Core: Here’s What That Means
- Nigeria Is Developing Strategies for National Blockchain Adoption
- Stellar to Add Support for USDC Stablecoin, Opening Up Dollar-Backed Remittances
- Blockchain Bites: Filecoin’s Mainnet, M&A’s Upswing, Tarbert’s Environmental Concerns
- Foresight or folly? Data show 70% of exchanges are unmoved by DeFi volume
- Bitcoin Futures may be heading towards a tipping point
- Filecoin Launch Takes Its 2017 ICO Investors on a Wild Ride
- AP partners with Everipedia to publish Election Day race call data
- Ripple donates $10M to Mercy Corps in a bid for financial inclusion
- Bitcoin News Roundup for Oct. 15, 2020
- Mt Gox Rehabilitation Plan Delayed Again to December 15
- CryptoCaptain Navigates Investors Through the Market With AI and Data Mining
- What is Filecoin (FIL) and Why Does it Matter?
- Three big questions about the future of Filecoin now that it has finally launched
- Regulatory Crypto Sprint, Extended Mt. Gox, Crypto.com’s 5m Users + More News
- Trump’s Security Hawks Call Distributed Ledgers ‘Critical’ in US-China Tech Arms Race
- DeFi Yield Farming Meets Social Tokens on Rally
- CFTC Chair Heath Tarbert Says He’s Impressed With Ethereum, Likens It To The Internet
- Ethereum and hodling: What to expect from ETH 2.0
- Cardano, Waves, Enjin Price Analysis: 15 October
- ‘Enormous wall’ of money could take Bitcoin to $1M – Global Macro’s Pal
- Grayscale Ethereum Trust Holds 2% of All Circulating ETH, Says DCG CEO
- Filecoin Mainnet Goes Live; FIL Fetches Several Listings including Binance and Coinbase Custody
- Introducing The Block Data Dashboard: A comprehensive picture of the digital asset market
- Russia to launch Digital Ruble CBDC
- New Report By e-Toro Dispels Several Myths About Cryptocurrencies
- Yearn.Finance Founder in hot water again over ‘experimental’ project
- New Facebook Libra CFO comes from HSBC
- Ripple Scores More Points As World’s Best Sonic Player Inks Contract To Be Paid In XRP
- Archax seed round: FCA-regulated firm raises $8 million
- Game theory meets DeFi: Bouncing ideas around tokenomic design
- USDC Continues Move Away From Ethereum, Heads to Stellar
- Central banks should be ready with CBDCs, says Bank of Canada exec
- VCs Learned Bitcoin & ICO Lesson The Hard Way – Marc van der Chijs
- Coinbase to sponsor Bitcoin core developers for first time
- Polkadot [DOT] long-term Price Analysis: 15 October
- Bitstamp crime insurance to secure consumer assets
- Stellar blockchain will support USDC stablecoin starting next year
- Libra Networks hires another HSBC alum as its CFO and CRO
- NYDFS invites digital asset firms to ‘techsprint’ aimed at digitizing financial reporting
- Governments and banks are the only winners with fiat currency, says Max Keiser
- Coinbase to Support Bitcoin Developers With New Community Fund
- The 2017 crypto ICO that raised $200m in 60 minutes is finally launching
- Top Crypto Lawyer Warns Investors and Advocates, Says Regulatory Battle Over Self-Custody and Privacy Brewing
- Libra Association appoints former HSBC exec to move their project forward
- Coinbase to Sponsor 2 Bitcoin Core Developers With New Grant Program
- Bitcoin is Hovering Above a Crucial Level; Here’s What to Watch For
- The Block Presents: DeFi and the Law
- $11 Billion Worth of Bitcoin Are Stored on Coinbase’s Cold Wallets
- Philippines Regulator Warns Investors to Steer Clear of Mining City’s Bitcoin Vault Ponzi
- Bahamas central bank officials say the digital ‘Sand Dollar’ will eventually work internationally
- LTC, BTC, or BCH – What’s the Grayscale mantra investors are following?
- How DeFi Prediction Market Space Is Getting Disrupted
- Crypto and Lambos Had a Man from New Zealand End Up With 30 Criminal Charges
- Bitcoin Is Likely to Remain Bullish Throughout the Rest of the Year
- New Zealand resident arrested for laundering crypto worth thousands of dollars
- Is Crypto Converging With Public Markets?
- MXC Exchange Supports Ethereum Classic’s new MESS Solution to Mitigate 51% Attacks
- Esports Team to Pay FIFA, Super Smash Bros Players in XRP
- Litecoin short-term Price Analysis: 15 October
- Market Wrap: Bitcoin Tests $11.5K; Ether Futures Open Interest Flattens
- Attempting to stifle encryption is a waste of time, suggests Status security chief
- Hackers Infiltrated Almost 2,000 Robinhood Accounts: Report
- Robinhood Hack Larger Than Previously Thought: Reports
- DeFi Audit Firms Seeing ‘Overwhelming Demand’ Even Amid Token Price Slump
- Swiss luxury watchmaker Breitling issues digital authenticity certificates on Ethereum
- McDonald’s, Starbucks and Subway Deny Testing China’s New Digital Currency: Report
- Ethereum Could Push to $420 if It Flips One Key Level into Support
- ‘Shorts will be dead’ — Why Dan Tapiero expects a massive Bitcoin shortage
- Grayscale Bitcoin Trust product continues to break new records, but be careful on interpreting the driving factor behind the flows
- Charles Hoskinson and Dovey Wan join star-studded line-up for BlockDown 3.0 Spooktacular
- Skynet Labs unveils new platform for developing decentralized social media apps
- This time, will Bitcoin be immune to price corrections below $11K?
- Cointelegraph Consulting: Ethereum’s on-chain activity surges and bullish sentiment spikes
- Investors Pumped $1.05 Billion into Grayscale’s Bitcoin, Ethereum, XRP and Altcoin Products in Record Quarter
- Fed Chairman Powell to Speak About Digital Currencies Next Week at IMF
- John McAfee Didn’t Kill Himself, He Tweets From Jail
- Kraken: October Will Be Great for BTC
- Coinbase to sponsor two Bitcoin Core developers with community fund grant
- Bitcoin Trajectory Should Approach Gold-like Status: Report
- Grayscale Records Bumper Q3 With Over $1 Billion Crypto Investments Brought In — So Why Is Bitcoin Stuck In A Rut?
- Almost 2000 Robinhood Markets accounts hacked: Report
- 42 More Italians Banks Have Joined R3’s Spunta Blockchain Solution to Leverage DLT in Interbanking Processes
- Lido to Help Stakers Secure Ethereum 2.0 Without Ditching DeFi
- Here’s Why One Analyst Expects Bitcoin to Surge Towards $12,000
- Bitcoin Cash price prediction: BCH to hit $330 soon, analyst
- Crypto Capital’s NFL defendant open to guilty plea, but not for $371M
- Bitcoin Mining Rigs Struggle for Profits, Despite BTC’s Hashrate Reaching an All-Time High
- Asia Games 2022 Tickets to Be Issued on Alibaba-run Blockchain Network
- Bitcoin Price Prediction: Why BTC Might Revisit $11,200 Before Rallying To $13,000?
- Eerie Nasdaq Fractal Predicts Bitcoin Is About to See Its Next Leg Higher
- Ethereum price prediction: retraces to $379 after fall
- Korean blockchain lobby calls for crypto tax plan to be put on ice
- Ripple price prediction: XRP to reach $0.254 next, analyst
- Agriculture giants team up on blockchain platform to track grains in Brazil
- Filecoin (FIL) price soars following mainnet launch; reaches $900m market cap
- Monero (XMR) Market Capitalization is at a 2-year High
- Almost 1M Ether would have been burnt in past year if fee proposal approved
- NFTs in Gaming: From Pay-to-Play to Pay-to-Win
- Synthetix Network Token DeFi Dominance Tanks Amid Looming Breakdown
- EOS price prediction: EOS to rise to $3.95, analyst
- The Interchange: CME Bitcoin futures engagement among large open interest traders continues to be a bright spot for the asset class
- Bitcoin’s Intrinsic Value: Crypto Community Responds to Bank of England Governor
- 33 money laundering crypto crims targeted worldwide in 3 separate cases
- Tether volume hits $600B as it attempts to take on Bitcoin as crypto’s benchmark
- OKEx Suspends Withdrawals, Bitcoin Drops 2.5% on News
- BTC and OKB plunge after OKEx suspends withdrawals
- OKEx Suspends Withdrawals as Exchange Key Holder Cooperates With Law Enforcement
- 3 years after the ICO, Filecoin (FIL) rallies 118% upon listing
Ripple vs Bitcoin – Main Features of These Two Cryptocurrencies
Investors tend to make the comparison – Ripple vs Bitcoin. This is certainly necessary to understand why an asset is better than another in some fields. Moreover, it is also good to know the main benefits of each of them. While Bitcoin is the oldest and first virtual currency, Ripple was created to improve the financial market.
Both Bitcoin and Ripple have attracted a large number of investors. However, they don’t work in the same way. Indeed, they have a few differences that would make each of them special.
Ripple is one of the most respected companies in the cryptocurrency market. This firm is working in order to offer solutions to financial companies and organizations. The main goal behind it is to help these institutions to perform fast and cheap transactions.
It is currently very costly and difficult for firms to send and receive transfers across borders. This is especially harmful to individuals who send remittances back to their families. There are several fiat corridors that do not have enough liquidity, and there is where XRP helps. XRP, as the currency used by Ripple, can reduce costs and transfer times.
Bitcoin, instead, is known for being the first cryptocurrency. It was created by Satoshi Nakamoto back in 2008, and it has been in the market since then. Nowadays, it is the easiest cryptocurrency to buy. Moreover, many individuals and people outside the crypto market know about it and consider it as a store of value or a medium of exchange.
However, new digital assets have been created, which work in a much more efficient way. When Satoshi Nakamoto created Bitcoin, the main goal was to reduce the power of centralized financial companies. Thanks to his invention, the crypto market today offers a great variety of digital assets.
As we have already mentioned in previous articles, Ripple works with its own consensus algorithm. This allows the virtual currency to be one of the fastest and efficient cryptos in the space. With the Ripple Protocol consensus algorithm (RPCA), XRP becomes decentralized and acquires speed. It is worth mentioning that this is a unique protocol in the market, as no other virtual currency uses it.
Bitcoin works with a Proof-of-Work (PoW) consensus algorithm. This PoW algorithm tends to be very energy-consuming. Indeed, miners have to acquire large and expensive hardware so as to process transactions. Of course, this keeps the network very secure, and it is almost impossible to break it.
Another problem with the PoW consensus algorithm is the fact that it can become very centralized. The majority of Bitcoin miners (almost 70%) are located in China, while Ripple nodes and servers are distributed all over the world, and no one could shut them down.
Besides all this, the PoW network makes transactions slow and sometimes expensive. Over time, Bitcoin will experience severe scaling issues, as it already had in the past.
These two virtual currencies have an important difference, and it is related to the number of coins available. Although there will be only 21 million BTC in history, there are 100 billion XRP that were minted. Most of these XRP coins are owned by Ripple and are used to support its operations worldwide.
Due to the way in which these two coins are distributed, this would be reflected in their price and valuation. Ripple has a market cap of $11,342,106,625, while Bitcoin has a market cap of about $208,465,462,965. In addition to it, Bitcoin has a price of $11,259.43, and XRP can be purchased for $0.251140.
Bitcoin’s highest price was reached at the end of 2017. In December, each BTC could be acquired for a price of $20,000, the highest price ever reached. Meanwhile, XRP hit an all-time high in January. At that time, users could have access to XRP for $3.84.
It should be quite easy and simple to buy and store both Ripple and Bitcoin. If you have checked our previous articles, you will know how to do so in a fast and easy way. Considering we are talking about the first and the fourth-largest virtual currencies, it will be easy to acquire them.
Most of the exchanges will offer users the possibility to buy Ripple and Bitcoin. Binance and Coinbase are two recognized and respected exchanges. Both of them have several BTC and XRP trading pairs.
Although these are safe platforms, the best thing to do is to send the funds to a hardware wallet. Exchanges have been hacked several times in the past. If this happens, it may be very difficult for users to get their funds back.
If you want to know which is the best Ripple wallet, you can check our full guide. This would help you understand how to protect your funds.
The future of Ripple vs Bitcoin seems to be bright for both. Indeed, each of these virtual currencies has great plans for the years to come. Ripple, for example, is working on a daily basis to expand its offering to other companies. This would also help increase the demand for the XRP virtual currency.
These partnerships are going to be very important for Ripple and the entire crypto market. Users will be able to process fast and cheap transactions across borders. Additionally, there are several developers working on top of the XRP ledger. This is also expected to increase the number of users of Ripple and the XRP digital asset.
Bitcoin enthusiasts will also enjoy a wide range of developments on the network. Indeed, developers are currently working on the Lightning Network (LN) and how to improve Bitcoin’s scalability. If it becomes possible for Bitcoin to deal with its scaling issues it will attract a large number of new users.
At the same time, it may be possible for this virtual currency to receive new privacy features to protect individuals. Litecoin (LTC), for example, is testing privacy solutions for its blockchain.
These two cryptocurrencies are leaders in the virtual currency industry. They offer solutions to users all over the world. While Ripple is expanding with new partnerships, Bitcoin developers are working on new solutions and improvements to enhance the whole BTC blockchain network.
Featured image: quoteinspector.com
coindoo.com is author of this content, TheBitcoinNews.com is is not responsible for the content of external sites.
TheBitcoinNews.com is here for you 24/7 to keep you informed on everything crypto. Like what we do? Tip us some BAT
Author: Posted By: coindoo